CRASH: Caused by EQ31?

Bug Reporting
Argitoth

CRASH: Caused by EQ31?

Post by Argitoth »

http://www.elanhickler.com/d/elan_hickler.zip (Patch: FX 2)

1: KarmaFX Synth (FX version) 1.0
2: Cubase Studio 4
3: Crash possibly due to maximizing EQ31, changing parameters in EQ31, sending audio to input
4: Not Reproducible

Other Information: FX 2 Patch outputs a strange noise, but it doesn't seem that it should.

FX 2 patch caused a crash a few times in a row, but now it works fine. At first, I edited FX 1 patch and saved it as a new patch also named FX 1. That's when the crashes started happening because when I loaded the second FX 1 patch, all the modules of both the old and the new FX 1 patches were loaded and things got very strange as it was like having two patches loaded at the same time within the same instance of KarmaFX. I got rid of this by manually renaming the patch in the patches folder an in the index.txt.

I was not able to reproduce anything like this. Also at the time of the crash, the EQ31 spectrum display went blank. (You couldn't see the EQ lines)

If there's a version of KarmaFX that creates activity logs, I wouldn't mind using it for a while.
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

It seems I can lose the EQ31 display consistently, but can't find a cause. Only the EQ31 display disappears. The pattern and step modules' display remain and changing skins does not help anything.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

I've tried to play around with the (fx1 and) fx2 patch...
I renamed it to FX1 also just to test, but no luck so far in reproducing the bug in debug mode.

If you've found a way to reproduce consistently, please let me know...
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

Sorry, when I said "I can lose the EQ31 display consistently" I mean it happenes now and then, but I don't know how to trigger the bug.