[FIXED] Funky background "bug"?

Bug Reporting
Corvid

[FIXED] Funky background "bug"?

Post by Corvid »

Just something I notice once in a while (every 30 or so times I open KarmaFX up)... I have crazy waveforms in the background, much like one of those visualisations on windows media player, or winamp. Nothing I do replicates it reliably, it just happens from time to time. Just making sure you're aware of it! Currently using version 1.09, with Savihost version 1.33.

karmafx
Site Admin

Re: Funky background "bug"?

Post by karmafx »

Cool. :D But that should never happen. :shock: :oops:
First, please upgrade to the newest vesion, 1.10.
I assume this is the registered version(?). If you havn't got your download link, please pm me, and I'll make sure you get it.
Thanks.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Another thing: Does this happen just when you startup the synth in savihost or after using the synth for a while? :?
Also, are you running more than one instance of the synth?
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

ok. I think I have an idea now why this could happen on startup (even in v1.10). :oops: :oops:
If you wait a while (a few seconds) after startup before doing any mouse interaction whatsoever, it shouldn't happen.
But please let me know if that works or if you have any further info.
Thank you.
Corvid

Post by Corvid »

Thanks for the swift reply! I'll upgrade to the latest version right now. I happens only when I start the synth, and I'm only running one instance. Not an issue, I just close and open it, it was quite pretty sometimes actually. None the less, keeping my copy updated is best practice anyway. Thanks!
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Thank for the info, Corvid!
This will be fixed in next release, v1.11:

* Bugfix: Fix for funky waveform background on startup in some hosts. (Thanks Corvid!)
MadGonzo

Post by MadGonzo »

I want funky background :(