Problems with karmafx resetting patches

Bug Reporting
Madslau

Problems with karmafx resetting patches

Post by Madslau »

Hi all,

I have a problem with this (otherwise amazing) synth. After saving a project i cubase 5.5 all instances of Karmafx resets themselves to the default init patch. Im using cubase 64 bit so could this be due to karma being jbridged?

Any help much appreciated!!!

Sencirely

Mads
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: Problems with karmafx resetting patches

Post by karmafx »

Hi Mads and welcome!!

Interesting issue! As you've found out, 64 bit is currently not supported.
I havn't done any testing with KarmaFX Synth running through the jbridge plugin, so I can only guess that the problem could be inside the synth, or inside jbridge...

I did notice this remark on the jbridge troubleshooting page:
http://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/jbr ... eshooting/
24 – “My plugin’s setings weren’t saved.”

- If this happens, please make sure that you select your plugin’s preset in the plugin’s own GUI and not in the main host’s preset selector. A solution for this issue is currently being investigated.
Could that be the issue?

Also please verify that you are indeed running the registered version of KarmaFX Synth, as patches aren't saved in the demo version. If the about box says "registered to: <yourname>" instead of "unregistered trial", everything should be ok.
Madslau

Re: Problems with karmafx resetting patches

Post by Madslau »

Thank you for the prompt response :) I have checked the registration information and the plugin is registered to my name. I am also using the plugins own preset browser so unfortunately that is not the issue.

For additional information im running plugin version 1.15, win7 and using the pc version of the plugin.

So... any news on a 64 bit version? :wink:

All the best

Mads