Crash on pad precalc change osx

Bug Reporting
JONAH

Crash on pad precalc change osx

Post by JONAH »

1.Latest Karma modular demo
2. latest logic
3. Changing pad precalc crashes logic.
4. Open the default bass patch - Add pad generator, connect to filter 2 svf - set controller1 note pitch to poly16. Play notes(using logics caps lock keyboard or external midi) and change the precalc on the pad from low to super a few times.

The first time it crashed I wasn't using the default patch.

I can send the crash reports too if you like.
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: Crash on pad precalc change osx

Post by karmafx »

Hi Jonah!

Thanks for the bug report.

Seems a number of OSX specific issues are surfacing these days. :oops: From the description it sounds like a threading issue, but I will look into making a fix.

Yeah if at all possible, please do send me a crash report by e-mail.

Thank you.
JONAH

Post by JONAH »

It crashes in Live as well. In Live it was easier to tell that there was a big ~10% cpu spike when switching between super and low settings.

What email would you prefer I send the crash logs to? Your feedback at karmafx dot net email?

Btw this is really great software and once I took it into Live where I could patch faster I really enjoyed it a great deal. It hits the right balance between fun and freedom! Even though I missed the sale I'm going to pick it up eventually.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

JONAH wrote:It crashes in Live as well. In Live it was easier to tell that there was a big ~10% cpu spike when switching between super and low settings.

What email would you prefer I send the crash logs to? Your feedback at karmafx dot net email?
Yes please, that would be perfect! Thanks.
JONAH wrote: Btw this is really great software and once I took it into Live where I could patch faster I really enjoyed it a great deal. It hits the right balance between fun and freedom! Even though I missed the sale I'm going to pick it up eventually.
Thanks. Glad you like it!