i too am now a new pwner, if anyone has any psytrance patch?

Free talk, link to your music site and whatelse
Irukandji

i too am now a new pwner, if anyone has any psytrance patch?

Post by Irukandji »

used this many times as a beta and now i have my little mitts on the latest full release. can;t wait to get home and start playing with the sampler as well as going thru the user manual and finally learning the ins and outs of synthesis....

if anyone has any psytrance patches i would be very glad to have a hand... ;)
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

problem is with the KarmaFX patch system I believe. I think I have to send you a whole new patch bank just to give you the few patches I've created. I'll see what I can do for you.

Hey, do you have a messenger? AIM, MSN, ICQ, YIM? Gmail Chat? Let me know so I can contact you directly.
Irukandji

Post by Irukandji »

there you go mate.... just put my MSN on my profile. ;)
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

Hey, I added you about 20 minutes aog. I guess you're not online right now. I think I'll upload my WIP patch bank here tonight for you. In addition I went to your website to listen to your stuff to get inspiration for synths.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

if you want to send individual patches, you can always export individual fxp's. Other than that sending a whole bank zipped is the way to go.

ps: I'm still working on that user patch page :oops:
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

Hey, when you make the user page, make sure you make it easy to make updates to the patches that are not completely made yet so that making the patches available for music makers will be less of a hassal when you want to make updates to the patches. That way people like me can upload patch banks that are *in the making* which are not completely maked.

you make what I'm saying? :wink:

..............What I was trying to say was make it easy for us to update the patch list and have a place to put the date of the last upload.
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

Ok, I just created two sweet Psytrance patches in KarmaFX. I'll upload them soon.
Irukandji

Post by Irukandji »

ummm... oki.... i am presuming i don;t know where the upload is... is there a secret user area on this site? am i a noob? or am i just missing something. LOL

started on pretty much my first *real* psytrance track last night. using a Karma patch under drums. oki... so i didn;t synth the beat and bassline, but i thought i would just experiement and ended up making a really nice loop. i layed it out in FruityLoops 7.

i said first *real* psytrance because the Karma synth has some AWSOME clear, clean, hi-fi sounds and that is what psytrance is mostly. oh, that and a beat... but i think psy is mostly production.

anyway, Unfortunately that is as far as i usually get... but i will try and go further this time... either i stay in FL or the next step is putting it all in a sequencer... which i don;t have or normally use.

* asks anyone if there are any other sequencers other than Cubase???? cheap? free? Acid Pro 6 (it has surround. he he)? *

i did notice that multiple Karma's are hurting my machine... i guess i will have to bite the bullet and finally get a new PC.

specs: 2.4Gh P4, 2Gb DDR 133Mhz RAM, 150Gb HD, SB Audigy 2ZS Sounds card for ASIO 48KHz audio. pleasure... yeah.... it;s getting old. but i also have troubles setting the audio quality lower too. so everything is at 48 and not 44 or 22. but sounds soooo sweet at 48KHz.

ummm... i am talking too much.. first... patches. perhaps these will go with the new track.
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

ok ok, hold your houses! I'll upload them patches for you. I just didn't have time to "finalize it" for an official release, hold on now.
Irukandji

Post by Irukandji »

LOL/... houses holding

hey. thanks for the upload. !!!! WOW actually. it's not very often people give patches away. when i wrk out how to do my own original patches i will share them around too. cheers.

will check those patches tonight when i get home from work. started playing with using a sequencer as well.. it;s pretty noob, but i like it. Called REAPER from Cockos. seems very very small and quick great latency response too.