KarmaFX status request.

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
audiojunkie

KarmaFX status request.

Post by audiojunkie »

Hey Kasper! :D

I hope all is going well. I just wanted to write and ask you what the status is for KarmaFX synth. I'm especially interested in the manual. I would love to read what you have available--to get further insights into the way everything works. Also, I'm interested in knowing what is planned for the next update. I'm trying to play more and more with this thing, but I'd really like to have instructions to get better benefit from it. I'd like to start trying to make patches for it. :D :D :D

Thanks again for everything and for listening!!!

--Sean
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi! :D

Next release 0.98 is planned in April. I'm currently still working on it though and cannot promise when *exactly*... :roll:

Version 0.98 will have two new generators and some new effects, plus of course a few fixes and minor addon's to some of the existing modules.

As you propably know, a manual IS in the works...I haven't worked on it in a while to be honest, but it is currently 90+ pages. It will be finished by the time we reach version 1.0. 8)

- Kasper
mahtazz

Post by mahtazz »

Please, Is it possible to get a draft copy? :)
ksn

Post by ksn »

Hello Kasper, good to have some news.
New generators and effects, that's appealing :D
audiojunkie

Post by audiojunkie »

karmafx wrote:Hi! :D

Next release 0.98 is planned in April. I'm currently still working on it though and cannot promise when *exactly*... :roll:

Version 0.98 will have two new generators and some new effects, plus of course a few fixes and minor addon's to some of the existing modules.

As you propably know, a manual IS in the works...I haven't worked on it in a while to be honest, but it is currently 90+ pages. It will be finished by the time we reach version 1.0. 8)

- Kasper
Woo Hoo!! It's May... :-) I'm excited for the new version (I'd even be more excited to see a draft of the manual........ I'm an English major. Would you like me to check it for errors? ;-)

At any rate, I hope you are doing well, and I'm excitedly waiting for the next version. :-)

--Sean
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Uhoh...So sorry for being silent for a while! :oops:
I'm a little behind schedule...so the beginning of May is more accurate.
I might even choose to postpone some of the features I'm working on right now, to get a stable 0.98 release out as fast as possible ! So stay tuned !

Good point. I thinking of giving away the preliminary manual to donaters..getting some feedback might be a very good idea!
JamminFool

Post by JamminFool »

i love the idea of sending early-version manual to donators!

looking forward to whatever is next from karma.fx...

thanks!
audiojunkie

Post by audiojunkie »

karmafx wrote:Uhoh...So sorry for being silent for a while! :oops:
I'm a little behind schedule...so the beginning of May is more accurate.
I might even choose to postpone some of the features I'm working on right now, to get a stable 0.98 release out as fast as possible ! So stay tuned !

Good point. I thinking of giving away the preliminary manual to donaters..getting some feedback might be a very good idea!
Ooooh Excellent idea!!! Since I donated, I would be able to get my hands on the manual. :D :D :D I would be happy to assist you by giving feedback assisting you with editing! :D

--Sean
audiojunkie

Post by audiojunkie »

JamminFool wrote:i love the idea of sending early-version manual to donators!

thanks!
Agreed! :)

--Sean
frankvg

Post by frankvg »

audiojunkie wrote:
JamminFool wrote:i love the idea of sending early-version manual to donators!

thanks!
Agreed! :)

--Sean
+1