KarmaFX Deelay

Bug Reporting
hbasm

KarmaFX Deelay

Post by hbasm »

I've been using this plugin for years, thank you! (newest version)
Mostly with Adobe Audition. (newest version)

Just a slight annoyance: When Deelay is set to auto-sync the BPM with Audition, it does not catch the value when I reload a project and start playing. I have to open Deelay and turn the tempo knob, and once again set it to "auto" to catch the host BPM.

Some plugins have trouble catching the BPM from Audition, other plugins can do it.
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: KarmaFX Deelay

Post by karmafx »

Hi!

Glad you like the delay plugin! :D

I didn't know about this issue in Audition. :shock:
Does this by any chance happen in other vst's under Audition?

In any case, I'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting!!
hbasm

Re: KarmaFX Deelay

Post by hbasm »

Does this by any chance happen in other vst's under Audition?
I did some more testing. I have a handful of plugins that asks to know the BPM from the host. It seems, Kjærhus Audio's "auto-filter" is the only one who works perfectly: It gets the BPM value from Audition (or maybe it just remembers the value?) when I reload a project and I don't have to do anything. But the other plugins awaits the BPM and gets it, the moment I open the GUI for that plugin.

I think, this is unfortunately a weakness in Audition, and shame on Adobe for letting their costumers down. They haven't updated anything in this otherwise cool app for more than a year.

It's not just your plugin. Still, when auto-filter can do the trick, there's a way to do it.