Oh my... GOSH! This is awesome.

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
Argitoth

Oh my... GOSH! This is awesome.

Post by Argitoth »

I am definitely going to buy KarmaFX. It's exactly what I've been looking for. It's perfect! It lives up to every single one of my expectations. You know, KarmaFX doesn't just sound good. The oscillators are REAL! Or something... I don't know any technical terms. I hardly even know what I'm talking about.

All I know is that I'm always trying to do things with my synths that isn't possible because of its hardcoded setup. Now that I will buy KarmaFX, I can really start doing some crazy stuff! AND IT'S AN EFFECT TOO!?!?!?!

AND THE REVERB IS AMAZING! It adds depth like a binaural recording! I seriously SERIOSLY feel like I'm not wearing headphones sometimes.

You know I've done many amazing things in my life, like creating realistic-sounding synthized rain. I'm pretty sure KarmaFX will add to my list of amazing accomplishments such as learning how to use it!

BTW: is there any step by step guide for basics?
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hey ! Glad you like it ! :D

The manual (included with the registered version) contains an explaination and a step by step guide for setting up a basic patch.

For more tutorials you might want to check out Solida's synthesis articles in Computer Music. I hope to add some online tutorials soon as well...
Also, if you have any specific questions feel free to ask here in the forum!