Lfo Trigger Query

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
stevetekk

Lfo Trigger Query

Post by stevetekk »

Hi,
I was wondering if it was possible to have the retrigger set to when i want, i.e. every 4 beats and not just retriggered each time a note is played.

Is there any way around this?

cheers
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Interesting. No, I cannot think of a way to do this currently. sorry. :?
If you have an idea for a fix that would make this possible let me know.

having a trigger signal is propably a bit much, but maybe it could be done easily somehow using midi...
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

another option is to introduce a new "trigger" controller that is to be inserted before the lfo in the chain and hence override the trigger signal.
stevetekk

Post by stevetekk »

thanks for the speedy reply. i like the idea of a trigger you insert before the lfo.

perhaps a small built in step sequencer type idea, 1/16 for example, syncd to host, would be good as an interface to allow the user to set the trigger?

just an idea.

thanks again for your assistance
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

stevetekk wrote:perhaps a small built in step sequencer type idea, 1/16 for example, syncd to host, would be good as an interface to allow the user to set the trigger?
well, exactly, but if the controller could simply accept any curved signal as triger input, then a simple threshold knob could change when it should be perceived as "triggered", and you would be able to use any signal as a trigger source (incl. the step modulator).

It is not that hard to add. I have added it to the FR list.

Thanks!