[clarified; ignore this report]

Bug Reporting
dj.tuBIG/MaliceX

[clarified; ignore this report]

Post by dj.tuBIG/MaliceX »

1. KarmaFX Synth v1.00 RC4
2. Cantabile Lite 1.2
3. Well, I just noticed that I've been using mono all this time, I tried out what Legato mode actually did, and I think it sounds exactly the same with patches that have an ATTACK ENVELOPE.

For example, with Mono on a different synth, it's supposed to retrigger all envelopes on every struck note whilst remaining a singular polyphony, and Legato acts in a smooth manner until 0 poly is determined.

In the case of the KarmaFX synth, Mono seems to act exactly like Legato; Attack does not retrigger, HOWEVER Decay to Sustain (at zero) will.

4. Get any patch with the NotePitch module and change the poly mode to Mono and Legato respectively. It is recommended you try a patch that has an ADSR connected to the "Amp" setting on the Amplifier. (Or just use this one I posted on the other topic, and do the above with the NotePitch module)

http://djtbmx.soulbreakers.com/junkpile ... 20Lead.kfx

Thanks in advance

EDIT: This only happens with ADSR module. Envelope works fine.
Last edited by dj.tuBIG/MaliceX on 11 Oct 2007 06:36, edited 1 time in total.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

You have to enable the Clk (click) option on the ADSR, to force retrigger on every hit.

The reason for this is mostly historical :roll: , but many patches also sound good without clk enabled. :wink:
dj.tuBIG/MaliceX

Post by dj.tuBIG/MaliceX »

Oh okay, nevermind this report then. Thanks. :D