Envelopes reseting on Legato mode. (resolved)

Bug Reporting
Argitoth

Envelopes reseting on Legato mode. (resolved)

Post by Argitoth »

It seems that playing four connected (legato) notes will cause the Envelope module (and possibly the Step and ADSR modules) to reset.

When I program patches for KarmaFX I realize how much potential it has. I continue to run into small limitations and so whenever I do I post the limitation it as a bug or a feature request. By fixing these bugs and adding these feature requests, you will be removing small hindrances to my completion of a KarmaFX bank.

I have a lot of ideas for KarmaFX patches that haven't been represented in the current patches. I also have ideas that haven't even been explored in ANY synth, ever! I'm excited to see the future of this awesome software. I hope that my patches will even be good enough to help in KarmaFX sales.
Last edited by Argitoth on 01 Feb 2008 02:45, edited 3 times in total.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi Argitoth ! Thanks for the heads up....will look into that.

Thanks again and please DO continue to post quirks or possible bugs like you do...(even if you don't get a reply instantly)
The plan is to look at these issues sooner or later, starting with most critical issues of course...

Sounds cool with those patches btw!
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

wow...this one really took some time to hunt down ... :roll:
turns out control events were causing the havok, since they were not properly filtered in the envelope module (and in a lot of other modules).
Hence, legato would sometimes pop off because a control event was percieved as a non-legato trigger event. :oops:
fixed now. will be in next release.
Really glad this was sorted out. Thanks so much for reporting the bug ! 8)
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

:o :o :o

Awesome! Can't wait for the next release, every bug fixed increases my desire to create presets for KarmaFX.