[FIXED] PsyBass:WobblyBobbly2 broken??

Bug Reporting
pedx1ng

[FIXED] PsyBass:WobblyBobbly2 broken??

Post by pedx1ng »

Hey Kasper, can you check out the Wobbly Bobbly patches in your PsyBass bank with the latest KarmaFX? It seems the latest update broke these patches and I had an unfinished project that was using Wobbly Bobbly2 that is now broken. :cry:

I haven't tried uninstalling and installing an older version yet but I will probably do that when I am sober..
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: PsyBass:WobblyBobbly2 broken??

Post by karmafx »

You're right. :shock: Something seems broken. I've tried both v1.07 and v1.08. :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm looking into it...
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

It has something to do with the Amplifier. Disabling the amplifier or the amp modulator, makes the patch work as expected. I don't know why yet, though...
MadGonzo

Post by MadGonzo »

new synth crashed once when i opened up one of your old patches and replaced an Amp with a unison, maybe related
but i couldnt reproduce it.. as usual my supercomputer makes things hard to crash :P
pedx1ng

Post by pedx1ng »

Thanks for looking into it. Disabling the MidiTrig module which modulates the envelope also seems to fix it. Or is that what you meant by the amp modulator?
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

No. I meant the amp ADSR, but I also just discovered that deleting or disabling the miditrig module fixes the problem. So you're absolutely right.

Something weird is going on :shock: ...but atleast I hope you can get the song back by doing that, and until I figure out a permanent fix.
pedx1ng

Post by pedx1ng »

Yeah no need to rush on my account. My project isn't critical, in fact it had been on the backburner for a while and I just decided to give it a listen again out of the blue to see if it was worth progressing. I have other stuff I can work on and anyway I'm not a commercial artist, so take your time and nail the pesky bug. :)
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

I've fixed the bug now. Was du to a compiler error. :evil:
MadG: It could possibly also be responsible for the crash.
Fix will be in next release.
Thanks so much for reporting! 8)