Love it and I want more...

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
rwillson

Love it and I want more...

Post by rwillson »

I love KarmaFX and anticipate further releases. I do want to add to my christmass wish list further cc automation options (i forget how many there are now, six maybe eight, it 9AM and I slept few hours and even though I am quite awake still not functioning well). if there is already a way to ad another controller bank, i would love to know how (is so i probably missed it and it was right in front of my face). Still waiting on the manual (technical writting is so hard without getting to academic or dull, learned that in college as well as writting advertising proposals in the real world (the advertising industry is evil, all the marketing, client demands, clashing ideas with supervisors and creative teams not to mention the VERY LONG HOURS, it all takes away from the creative process, not only the fact you are trying to make something worthless desirable... NO WONDER I FLIPPED OUT AND QUIT)...

also is there a blank template, made my own but at same time didn't see one..

thanx, rich...
robenestobenz

Re: Love it and I want more...

Post by robenestobenz »

rwillson wrote:I do want to add to my christmass wish list further cc automation options (i forget how many there are now, six maybe eight, it 9AM and I slept few hours and even though I am quite awake still not functioning well). if there is already a way to ad another controller bank, i would love to know how (is so i probably missed it and it was right in front of my face).
You mean on the little KarmaFX control panel? There's a column of four LEDs on the lower left hand side of the panel, clicking on them changes controller rows.
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

as far as a 'blank template' goes - just right click on the ui and select "New Patch" > "Empty Patch" > "OK"

:D