Thanks for the update

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Thanks for the update

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

Thanks dude for the continued work on this fantastic plugin. I kinda disappeared for a while hey, dunno if you remember me, im your biggest fan :D

thanks again for the new version, im eagerly gonna be trying it out in FL Studio 7 and Reaper tonight and ill report any bugs/issues i notice (if there are any)

guess its time to put some money where my mouth is and start donating too, gotta get round to doing that for sure

cheers :D
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

seems to work ok so far in FL Studio 7 and Reaper
flos

Post by flos »

Yay! Thank you so much! The Pad module seems way cool, it can produce some really lush sounds in ZynAddSubFx. I will test it asap. ;)

Cheers!
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

great! glad to have you back matthew :D
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi Flos...glad you like it! :D

let me know how it compares to ZynAddSubFx (It's basically the same algorithm), and if your'e missing something.

Thanks.
flos

Post by flos »

Hey Kasper... that pad synth sounds really good for strange sounds (and I love strange sounds)... I have created great drones with it... I have still to compare it with ZynAdSubFx... I have still to learn from this pad synthesis but seems really something fresh! 8)
rinxai

Post by rinxai »

Hi, new user here.....just want to give thanks for this excellent synth. Loving the sound and that new pad module. :D