Loop mode for Envelope module (resolved)

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
Argitoth

Loop mode for Envelope module (resolved)

Post by Argitoth »

Yes, if the envelope module had a loop setting, I would like that very much. :D The reason for this is that I could create infinately complex LFOs where the standard LFO module fails. Aside from complex LFOs, certain synths require unique curves. Sometimes a Triangle or Sine LFO just doesn't have the correct curvature to get the right effect.

When KarmaFX 1.01 comes out I'll organize all the FRs, BUGs, and CRASH threads into one, thereby getting rid of the threads that have been dealt with in KarmaFX 1.01
Last edited by Argitoth on 06 Feb 2008 14:21, edited 2 times in total.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

loop, sounds like a good idea, and easy to do as well. 8)

oh...one organized thread FR and bug thread for >=v1.01 sounds like a killer idea! Looking forward to it. :D

v1.01 will be released later today i believe. 8)
unfortunatly I still havn't been able to reproduce the infamous Sonar issue, so that will not be "fixed". Also, I've found a bug that will require a full install, so online updates are out of the question for this release I'm afraid. :oops: :oops:
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

Kasper, I don't get it. Why do you think Loop on the envelope module is a good idea?

I just discovered you already implemented that feature! :P

I'm very confused with your response. Did you forget that the sustain marker doubles as loop points?
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

no...just thought you wanted sustain _and_ loop. :D
it only loops when a key is held, right ? or am I missing something?
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

It loops continuously if you turn off "trigger." It's perfect! What else is awesome is that you can modulate duration to make it go faster and slower at will.

SWEET!