We really need more KarmaFX users...

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
Argitoth

We really need more KarmaFX users...

Post by Argitoth »

This place is so dead. How can we inspire more people to buy KarmaFX? I know one way is if we create awesome audio demos using KarmaFX as a multi-effects unit. Once they hear the demos, check out KarmaFX and discover it's an awesome synth, they feel like they are getting two things in one...

Any thoughts?
audiojunkie

Re: We really need more KarmaFX users...

Post by audiojunkie »

Argitoth wrote:This place is so dead. How can we inspire more people to buy KarmaFX? I know one way is if we create awesome audio demos using KarmaFX as a multi-effects unit. Once they hear the demos, check out KarmaFX and discover it's an awesome synth, they feel like they are getting two things in one...

Any thoughts?
There are actually a lot of lurkers that read this page almost daily, but haven't had much to say. (I'm guilty here... :P ).

As for getting more action on the web site.... I think having the banks/patches section on the web will help. Also, adding a tutorials section will be useful. Contests could help. As an added benefit, all of this stuff will also increase sales of this wonderful and very powerful product.

--Sean
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

lol... tutorials... KARMAFX IS TOO EASY TO PROGRAM! :lol:

naa.. well I can't be arrogant and say that. However, that's what I think. It's not out of the realm of possibility I could create some video tutorials.

Now, what do you mean by contests? What kind of contests?
J3RK

Post by J3RK »

I lurked until I wanted to make a feature request. I think quite a few people are checking this place out. I mention KarmaFX all the time on other boards as well.
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

There are quite a few lurkers, so don't despair if they don't post as often as you do, Argi :-) I'll try to be more swift in my replies too...

I'm working on the patch bank page...it is basically done, but I was going to make it user-maintainable, so you can upload & update patch banks on your own. This is however taking a bit longer than anticipated.

But maybe I should just put it online now, so we can start using it?!
Please send me your homegrown banks now, and I'll have it up and running within a week.

I have been thinking about making some video tutorials too....but it takes some time to do it properly, and I havn't had the time yet.
If anyone reading this is up for the task I would be happy to create a special page for tutorials, of any kind really... :D
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

regarding contets: I've have actually been thinking about making a patch bank contest, with some really killer prizes 8)

However, this would propably make more sense, once the patch bank page is up and running... :roll:
Argitoth

Post by Argitoth »

ooh... please don't let the prizes kill us! :cry:
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

lol :twisted: