a few sugestions

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
soilednatch

a few sugestions

Post by soilednatch »

love the synth, i only installed it yesterday, and allready ive sacked off my albino and cronoX. this is gonna get a lot of use in my productions, so versatile and easy 2 use, not only is it my favorite free vst, its better than most commercial ones

a couple of things i think would improve it tho, adjustable loop points that snap 2 zeroX on the sampler, i have some samples with attacks on and just wanna loop the end.

some1 already pointed out load next sample (and previous of course), this feature would defo help out

also , any thought on a time stretching module, something like whats on kontakt, cronox had potential, but it sounds so shit

keep up the good work
blurk

Post by blurk »

Interesting... I actually quite like CronoX3. I don't have many commercial plugins, but I did get that one. I don't think it competes with KarmaFX that much. I'm certainly planning to use both at my next (i.e. 2nd) live outing.
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

adjustable loop points that snap 2 zeroX on the sampler would be awesome.

and a time stretching module! yea!

and an effect that does pitchshifting!
Nod

Post by Nod »

matthewjumpsoffbuildings wrote:adjustable loop points that snap 2 zeroX on the sampler would be awesome.

and a time stretching module! yea!

and an effect that does pitchshifting!
Yeah zeroX would be very handy! As for pitchshifting - some kind of controllable 'Octaver' rather than a straight pitchshifter could add some really cool harmonic movement.
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

not instead of - as well as... :D
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi solidnatch !

Thanks for that great feedback !

Like the adjustable loop points and snap to zeroX idea....have added it to my list ! It just might make it into 0.91...In any case, I'm pretty excited about the features in next release...

ps: pitchshifting is already on the list.. :-)

Thanks again.

- KarmaFX
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

I'm pretty excited about the features in next release...
so am i :D !
soilednatch

Post by soilednatch »

thanx, lookin 4ward to it