Great plugins - but a little small

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
VitD

Great plugins - but a little small

Post by VitD »

Hello KarmaFX folks :c )

I just recently discovered your wonderful Effects plugins. The sound is great, the features are just for what I was looking. However, the only problem is the GUI is really tiny. I work on a 1680x1050 resolution monitor and there doesn't seem to be a switch or way to increase the size of the FX plugins.

Would you please consider a switch to increase the size or simply a version with a larger sized GUI? It would help us with larger resolutions and not-so-great eyes out a ton!

Thanks!

-VitD
MadGonzo

Post by MadGonzo »

unless he made it already, you should be able to tweak controllers with shiftmasks
ie. ctrl = offset slowly
shift = even more slow
alt = offset by semitones/symmetric value
and so forth :)
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi VitD! Glad you like the plugins. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the GUI.

I'm running in 1920x1200 and can honestly say that I don't have any problems in that direction. Instead I really enjoy that the plugins are compact so the screen isn't cluttered when having many VSTs open at the same time.

However, if many users feel the same way, I'll take your suggestion into consideration.
VitD

Post by VitD »

Theyre really so very very tiny. you must have incredibly excellent eyesight! :)

I've noticed some plugins now have the ability to adjust the size of the GUI on the fly.. that would be great.. everyone is happy.