Development in high gear!

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
djboger

Development in high gear!

Post by djboger »

Wow, keep it rollin! KarmaFX might've been the best ten bucks I ever spent back in the old donate days.
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: Development in high gear!

Post by karmafx »

Yeah :D Glad you're enjoying it ! :)

KarmaFX Synth would have never been what it is today without those early donations, so see it as a return on investment. 8)

And yes, It's been quiet here for some time because the Mac version has been in development. Also, I should point out, that the Mac version will be a separate purchase. However, there will be a nice discount for already registered users.
zenmonkey

Post by zenmonkey »

karmafx wrote:Also, I should point out, that the Mac version will be a separate purchase.
Eek! If I had known the OS X version was an upgrade cost I would have waited to register to get both at the same time for 1 price. Or are you planning on selling the bundle with both for more than what's being charged for KarmaFX on Windows only?
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

zenmonkey wrote:Eek! If I had known the OS X version was an upgrade cost I would have waited to register to get both at the same time for 1 price. Or are you planning on selling the bundle with both for more than what's being charged for KarmaFX on Windows only?
As mentioned , there will be a very nice discount for already registered users who wishes to own the mac version too, but prices will match the price of the bundle. So, Yes, same prices apply for before/after buyers.
zenmonkey

Post by zenmonkey »

karmafx wrote:As mentioned , there will be a very nice discount for already registered users who wishes to own the mac version too, but prices will match the price of the bundle. So, Yes, same prices apply for before/after buyers.
ImageImage