KarmaFX is alive! 64-bit now!

General feedback, questions and feature requests.
Argitoth

KarmaFX is alive! 64-bit now!

Post by Argitoth »

YES! FINALLY!

What are you plans for this new year, Kasper?
Argitoth

Re: KarmaFX is alive! 64-bit now!

Post by Argitoth »

*bump*
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

Hi Argi!!

Great to hear from you! So glad you like the 64 bit update! 8)

Plans. Oh yeah...
After months of Mac porting and 64 bit upgrading and stability :shock:, I hope to return to adding some new cool features.

For instance, one ideas is to add a chord mode to the unison module and also the arp in the pattern module. I would also really like to improve the sound overall. I have a very long list of feature requests, but it is important to keep new stuff at a level where it doesnt break any existing patches or functionality.

Besides that, I would really like to produce and release some more sound banks (perhaps with help from talented artists :D ). I myself have made some really nice sounds. Its not enough for a bank yet, but (as you know) with some tweaking, the synth is very capable of generating really cool sounds, that would be a pity not to get out there.

I would also like to get better at posting smaller updates to facebook etc. (..and check this forum :oops: :wink: ), even if it is just minor stuff, like tips, sounds or small tutorials. Once you dig in, the synth has a ton of features that, even though they might be described somewhere in the manual, I'm sure many people aren't aware of.

What about you? Hope you are well Argi, and making some cool stuff!
ksn

Post by ksn »

Hello Kasper,

An idea would be to bundle a bunch of quality presets for modules (compressor, reverb, modulator, etc...) directly in the synth.
It would probably be quite appealing for newcomers and veteran users alike.