Based on the size of the patches, I am pretty sure that the samples are bundled in each patch but I would appreciate if anyone can let me know if they do load correctly on their system.
Here's the description of the patches:
- 2 samples 01: Two sampler generators, each with 1 sample. The samples are from my Constellation sample set.
- 2 samples 01b: Same as "2 samplers 01" but the Delta setting of sampler 1 is maxed out for a fuller sound.
- 2 samples 01 dissonant: Same as "2 samplers 01" but the Delta setting of sampler 1 is at 35 and creates a dissonance, kind of like 50's sci-fi movies.
- 2 samplers 02: Same samples as the "2 samplers 01" patches with some modulators added.
- Harmonica 07: Very basic patch with a 1 cycle waveform loaded in a sampler generator.
- Clav 01: Same 1 cycle sample as the patch "Harmonica 07" with envelope and FXs to loosely simulate a Clavinet.
Download HERE (1.5 MB)
I am sure that these can be improved on. Anyone making improvements on them or creating interesting variations can email them to me and I will bundle them with these. Of course all contributors will be credited.
just so you know, the bank shows up in the browser but the patches don't.
(they are in FXP format)
they load fine through my hosts load patch/option though.
sorry if this is what you intended.
for users to have a blank slate to create presets?
either way, thanks.
not sure if what i've done to them so far would be useful to anyone else:)
but when i have more time i'll post back.
Thanks for your feedback!
Yes the patches are in fxp format but it's because I did not know about the bank feature. I discovered it only after I posted.
When I will have more patches, either ones that I will create or some sent to me by users, I will make a bank.
Welcome to the forum , and thanks for the patch post!!
It's really good to see some work done with sampled patches!! Good job! We need more of those. I've made a few too, but not enough to fill a bank yet. :
Fxp's are fine for a small collection of patches like this one, but if you make more please be sure to zip the entire bank. That makes it so much easier to browse.
Let me know if you update the bank, and I'll add it to the stuff page if you'd like.
When the bank will have enough additions, I will repost it and of course you can then add it to the stuff page.
You can also support pitchbend using the notepitch module. Simply right click on the "tune" knob and select the "Enable Pitchbend" option. This option is on by default when creating new notepitch controllers, but might be off if you have modified an existing patch.