Page 1 of 1

Forum Search Feature

Posted: 29 Nov 2008 01:34
by djboger
Is there a forum search feature? Sometimes, when I'm as tired as I am now, I can look right at something and not see it.

I only ask because I hate to make suggestions or ask questions that someone else already has. I like to search before I post.

Anyway, without sounding like a fanboy, I'd like to say that I love this synth. I am a VST nut, and this one always finds a way into my music.

Well done. I'm so glad I got on board.

Re: Forum Search Feature

Posted: 30 Nov 2008 03:31
by karmafx
Hi and welcome! So glad you like the synth! :-)

There is a search link in the bar just below the top forum button.

That should work :)

Re: Forum Search Feature

Posted: 30 Nov 2008 05:17
by djboger
I knew I was looking right at it. Ugh. Late nights suck.