Selecting patches from the Menu in FL 6.0.8

Bug Reporting
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Selecting patches from the Menu in FL 6.0.8

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

While i am so glad that patches and not banks are shown in the menu, it seems that in FL Studio 6.0.8 if i select say "Pad - Scary" from the FL Wrapper menu, it will just go to the simple synth preset. but if i use the "Load" button on the karma main panel, and pick a preset, all is well....

:shock:
karmafx
Site Admin

Re: Selecting patches from the Menu in FL 6.0.8

Post by karmafx »

matthewjumpsoffbuildings wrote:While i am so glad that patches and not banks are shown in the menu, it seems that in FL Studio 6.0.8 if i select say "Pad - Scary" from the FL Wrapper menu, it will just go to the simple synth preset. but if i use the "Load" button on the karma main panel, and pick a preset, all is well....

:shock:
Sounds like a bug... I'll look into it.

- KarmaFX
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

cheers...on a positive note, the issue with chaining filters in a row now seems to be ok... 8)
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

cool.

Just tried FL Studio 6.0.8.
The preset select seems to work fine for me (from the top left menu)!? However, the previous/next patch buttons (arrows to the right) seem to think that the current patch is a different one than it is. This is of course a bug.

I'm kind of curious as to why the preset select doesn't work for you.
Is there another preset select menu that I don't know about in FL-S ?

- KarmaFX
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

no theres definitely a problem with the left hand menu and the patch scroll buttons on the right....

it works fine for the first 2 presets i pick, whatever they may be, then no matter if i use the left hand menu or the patch scroll buttons on the right, it will just cycle between the first 2 presets i picked...and not change to the new patch i want.